Tuesday, July 13, 2010

50 Items of Largesse Challenge

A&S50 List-Largesse

This is an amalgamation of my 50 toys and 50 hats challenges. While eventually I'd like to keep an example of each of the types of toys I make for a demo box, I realized they were, so far, ALL going to largesse anyway, as were half of the hats I'd made since I signed up for the challenge. And frankly, I only need a couple more hats myself anyhow, so while I'm keeping track of hats and toys still, in case that changes, for now I'm concentrating on making them for the Largesse Challenge I've set myself.


1. Green wool Dublin hat


2. Brown wool Dublin Hat


3. Yellow linen Jorvik hat

4. Roman Era doll -generic medieval dress (to HRH Avacal)[no picture, forgot to take one]

5. Leather ball -London style? (to HRH Avacal)[no picture, forgot to take one]


6. Roman Era doll -early 14th century garb (to An Tir Estrella gift bag-Gleann Abhann)


7. Roman Era doll -supposed to be 14th century garb, but ended up looking more late Viking Age (to An Tir Estrella gift bag-Atenveldt)


8. Black hobby horse (to HRM An Tir for prize)


9. Grey hobby horse (to HRM An Tir for prize)


10. Roman Era doll -Roman garb (to An Tir Pennsic gift bag-Ealdormere)


Detail of oh-my-god-how-long-can-this-take-it's-just-a-tiny-doll hair-do


11. Black hobby horse (to An Tir Pennsic gift bag-Ealdormere)


12. Purple wool pillbox hat (to HRH Avacal-largesse)[recipient has shortened height and beaded it with pearls to suit a later persona- it's GORGEOUS]

13. Purple and green 6 panel Birka hat (child's) (to HRH Avacal-largesse)[no picture, same purple as above, with dark forest green and gold chain stitch (I think) hem treatment, and running stitch seam treatments]

14. Broken chevron twill 4 panel hat (to HRH Avacal-largesse)[no picture, same fabric as below, with herringbone seam/hem treatments in dark red]


15. Broken chevron twill Greenland hood, lined in red linen (to HRH Avacal-largesse/gift)


16. Roman Era doll -4th C Coptic Dress (to An Tir Estrella gift bag)

17. Roman Era Doll -10th C Dublin dress (to An Tir Estrella gift bag)

18. Grey hobby horse (to HRH Avacal for largesse)[no picture, same as above horse]

No comments:

Post a Comment